HemaGo™ helps you enhance the way
you manage life with hemophilia
Keeping track of life with hemophilia may seem overwhelming. HemaGo™ was created
with the support of people with hemophilia to help you more easily manage the important
details of living with hemophilia.
you can easily:
- Manage details about treatments, bleeds, and more
for multiple profiles from a personal computer or a mobile device
- Track when and how much factor was used and the
reason for infusion
- Record type, location, duration, frequency, and
status of bleeds
- Log life experiences, such as pain and health scores
or how hemophilia has affected work, school, or other activities
- Set mobile reminders for treatment schedules
- Get in-depth reports for all recorded information
- Share any of the information you record with your
hemophilia care team
HemaGo™ can change what is possible with hemophilia
Once HemaGo™ is part of your hemophilia management plan, you can more easily maintain
accurate, up-to-date records on your or your children’s hemophilia. It can also
help you work closely with your hemophilia care team to make decisions that meet
your individual needs.
Become a member of Changing Possibilities in Hemophilia®, and get access to HemaGo™ and
other valuable tools. Sign up
Novo Nordisk Inc., 800 Scudders Mill Road, Plainsboro, New Jersey 08536 U.S.A.
Designated trandemarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Changing Possibilities in Hemophilia®
is a registered trademark and
HemaGo™ is a trademark of Novo Nordisk Health Care AG.
Novo Nordisk is a registered trademark of Novo Nordisk A/S.
© 2013 Novo Nordisk
All rights reserved. 0613-00016478-1 September